Terms and conditions for new clients
- Upon registration, it takes up to 7 working days to allocate your regular domestic cleaner.
- It takes up to (4) days to allocate a cleaner for all other cleans (interim deep cleans etc), although upon request we may be able to allocate a cleaner within 24 hours.
- We will endeavour to allocate a temporary cleaner to cover the job in the case of absence of a regular cleaner due to sickness or leave.
- All of our cleaners are vetted according to our standards and introduced into the role by face to face formal means.
- 1. All payments should be made to Cathy’s Cleaning on a monthly basis.
- 2. Payments can be made by cheque, cash or internet banking.
- 3. Monthly invoices will be produced for these payments.
- There are no registration fees.
- Late payment fees may incur a charge of £5.00.
- Prices are subject to review at any time without prior notice.
- In the event that the cleaning service is not carried out and there is neglect on the cleaners or agency’s part, a replacement cleaner will be provided OR the full payment for this time will be not be charged.
- If a client decides that they no longer want to use the services after the first clean; for reasons other than the cleaners/agency’s fault; the clean will be classified as a one-off clean, meaning an additional £20.00 will be invoiced and payable to Cathy’s Cleaning.
- Cleaning Services
- Clients should make every effort to contact the cleaner and agency if they would like to rearrange a clean. If a cleaner turns up to a regular/booked clean and the client fails to be at home; payment for the duration of the clean will be invoiced.
- There are no services on bank holidays, Christmas or New Year.
- There is a two (2) month minimum term contract on all regular cleans booked with Cathy’s Cleaning, after this term, re ask for one (1) month written notice for cancellation.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Clients are responsible for providing cleaning products to carry out the job. If the client wants products supplied, an additional £0.50p per hour is added to cover expenses.
- We make every effort to ensure that all cleaners are fully vetted to our standard; however, we cannot take responsibility in the event that the cleaner fails to comply with our or your rules and regulations.
- Cleaners are not permitted to service or clean any specialised products or equipment (dishwashers, washing machines etc).
- Cleaners will do laundry; however, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they give full instructions on carrying out laundry services. E.g. How to use washers and dryers etc. (this will be within the specified times of the clean and not outside of these times).
- In the event that a client takes the cleaner to work directly for them after originally being introduced to them by the agency, a sum of £600.00 will be charged by Cathy’s Cleaning to cover any necessary expenses and losses occurred.
- Cleaners must be treated with respect at all times by clients.
I CONFIRM THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS.
Cathy’s cleaning is a family run business. We would like to welcome you as a customer and hope that we have a long and happy business association.
If you have any problems or worries about anything, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can resolve any issues you are facing. After all a happy client makes a happy business.
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU ARE AGREEEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BUSINESS